LosMejor is a football website being operated from India. The website is maintained by VizConn. For more information about us, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it.
2. As a visitor to our site, you may download a single copy of the material for your own non-commercial, private viewing purposes only.
3. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site in any way that
- breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- harms or attempts to harm minors in any way.
- transmits any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- post any comment that contains software or promotes pornography, violence, and discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation
CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE
INFORMATION AND AVAILIBILITY
While we try to ensure that the information on our site is accurate and complete, some of it is supplied to us by third parties and we are unable to check its accuracy or completeness. You are advised to verify the accuracy of any information before relying on it. Further, due to the inherent nature of the internet, errors interruptions and delays may occur in the service at any time. Accordingly, our site is provided “as is” without any warranties of any kind and We do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information or interruption in availability.
LINKS FROM OUR SITE
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties we have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
You agree to indemnify us and our affiliates and our respective owners, directors, employers as well as their licensors and suppliers, from and against any and all claims, actions, suits or proceedings, as well as any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including all legal fees) arising out of:
- any misrepresentation, act or omission made by you in connection with your use of our site;
- any non-compliance by you with these Terms; or
- claims brought by third parties arising from or related to your access or use of our site, including without limitation the Message Features or other information made available by you to our site.
We will not be liable for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation, negligence), OR in connection with our site in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of our site, any websites linked to our site or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing our site or your downloading of any material from our site or any websites linked to our site.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The Indian courts (specifically the courts in Tamil Nadu) will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to:
any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the Republic of India.